Corporate United is looking for the right candidate to excel with a rapidly growing company serving the Global 2000. As one of the fastest growing and best-recognized leaders in the procurement services space, we are re-inventing the concept of spend management by creating new and innovative solutions for our clientele with a focus on market-leading leveraged group contracts across a variety of categories.
Our growth has resulted in the need to expand our infrastructure, and we are currently seeking the services of a financial analyst who will play a key role in the support and execution of our operational strategy. Spanning from strategic planning support to tactical data analysis calls for a consulting mindset and the ability to interpret scenarios and readily adapt to the requirements of the task at hand. This role involves interacting with members, suppliers, and multiple internal stakeholders from various functions.
Qualifications - Required
- Develop financial models and decision support tools
- Coordinate reporting from suppliers and members
- Develop internal sales and management reporting, analysis and insight to promote growth of our categories
- Contribute to proposal development through evaluation of sales opportunities
- Support sourcing and re-negotiation efforts through collection of member and supplier data and analysis of proposals
- Execute auditing plans for supplier agreements, ensuring accurate billing and payment information
- Participate in benchmarking exercises and monitoring of relevant price indexes
- Support development of CU information systems (desktop tools and enterprise databases) to drive greater efficiencies and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in financial planning and analysis functions
- Superior analytical skills and excellence with tools such as Excel and business intelligence applications
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Initiative and drive with a commitment to highest levels of integrity, excellence, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with productivity tools and technologies
Join a vibrant organization where the results of your efforts are clearly visible and rewarded. Grow along with our successful organization and your exposure to many of the leading companies across all industries as we help our members continue to deliver value to their own organizations. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate United is comprised of more than 260 member companies, spanning every industry sector and representing over $70 billion in aggregated spend. Founded in 1997, Corporate United joined Inc. magazine’s 2014 exclusive list of America’s 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the seventh consecutive year. For more information visit our website at www.corporateunited.com.